1. Boil chicken breast in a large pot until cooked (about 20 minutes), reserve the broth
2. Let chicken cool and shred
3. Add diced onion, carrots, jalapeño and tomatoes to the broth
4. Bring to a simmer until veggies are slightly tender
5. Add shredded chicken (I add last so the chicken doesn't get rubbery)
6. Season with salt and black pepper
7. Place rice in serving bowls and ladle soup over the rice. Add avocado slices, tomatoes, cilantro and tomatoes
8. Squeeze fresh lime over the soup and Enjoy!